There are multiple types of dental implants. Ceramic implants prove to be very durable and an excellent alternative to metal ones. The ceramic implants showcase immense mechanical strength.
If you are planning to get a dental implant in San Antonio, you can consider ceramic implants. You’ll be surprised to see the benefits of ceramic implants. The rise of ceramic implants has caused the metal ones to go obsolete. Let’s read the benefits!
Ceramic Implants are Hypoallergenic
You may not be aware, but many dentists today also offer hypoallergenic ceramic dental implants. This implant option is excellent for patients with allergies or sensitivity. With metal implants, the patients can experience itchiness, irritation, and other signs of discomfort.
However, ceramic implants cause no such allergy-related threats. It is better to ask your dentist for a hypoallergenic dental implant option. These options are also much safer and durable.
Other Benefits of Ceramic Implants
The ceramic implants have significant benefits over metal ones. Read other excellent benefits of ceramic implants below:
· Most importantly, this material is resistant to corrosion.
· You’ll also are less likely to face any allergies from ceramic dental implants.
· This ultra-strong ceramic implant supports the mouth structure and acts as a stable foundation.
· It creates a stable bond by integrating entirely with the jawbones.
· Ceramic implants are also less sensitive to temperature changes.
· The one-piece design of ceramic implants reduces oral bacteria build-up.
· They mimic the look and feel of a natural tooth.
· Ceramic implants do not cause gum discoloration.
· This option offers long-lasting results.
Summing It Up
If you wish to enjoy these benefits, don’t forget to take proper aftercare. With great care, these implants will last for years to come. Now that you know the benefits of ceramic implants, you can confidently ditch the metal options.